What you can expect to pay for Mr. Gracia’s services
- Once retained, Mr. Gracia will dedicate himself to resolving your legal matter with expedience and determination.
- The initial retainer fee of $3000 engages the Solicitor-Client relationship and includes the following legal services:
- Open and maintain file (includes all administrative fees and standard disbursements)
- Request, obtain and review disclosure (case evidence, including police investigative reports)
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses in the Crown’s case
- Determine whether additional disclosure is required
- Conduct basic legal research
- Identify and assess viability of potential defenses
- Provide legal opinion as to recommended course of action
- Appear in court on behalf of client
- Engage Crown in Early Case Resolution negotiations
- All fees are reconciled in accordance with a standardized Solicitor’s Legal Services Tariff. Every client is treated equally and fairly.
- There are no hidden fees or surprises.
- Fees for future legal services depend upon whether the matter is to be resolved or taken to trial.
- For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Gracia directly on his cell at any time.
- Most forms of payment are accepted: Cash, certified cheque, money order, credit cards, Interac email transfer and direct deposit (contact us for details).